In his short span of life Avi made an impact on so many people that it is hard to describe him. How would one describe Avi? Was he an ideal child, a caring grandchild, a trusted friend or a highly intellectual person? He was all of the above and more, and therefore, the only way of describing him would be “a perfect human being.”
The foundation was created after his passing to keep his memory alive by sponsoring projects around the world along with a Journalism scholarship locally at Stagg High School.
- The primary mission of this foundation is to help cancer patients.
- To create awareness among cancer patients, and caregivers to evaluate all the available treatment option.
- To share our experiences and lesson learned during Avinash’ s treatment for head and neck cancer.
- To provide assistance to cancer patients in dealing with the illness of their close relation.
- Provide scholarship to best senior student in Speech tournament at Stagg High School, Stockton California.
- Provide scholarship to best senior student in Journalism at Stagg High School, Stockton California.